About Dr. Evangelia Skokos DC
Dr. Evangelia Skokos, DC is a doctor primarily located in Addison, IL, with another office in Westmont, IL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Acupuncture, Chiropractor. She speaks English, Greek, Spanish.
Dr. Evangelia Skokos has 2 locations
Dr. Evangelia Skokos has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Evangelia Skokos has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Evangelia Skokos Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Evangelia Skokos
Dr. Angie Skokos takes the necessary time to listen to her patients, answer their questions, and educate them about their health concerns. No two patients have the same treatment plan, as everyone has a different health history and family history. Dr. Skokos’ experience in assisting patients naturally without medication since 2002 has assisted her in helping her patients reach their desired health goals. She believes in the importance of having an open, honest relationship with her patients so that there is never any confusion throughout the course of treatment.
Dr. Skokos has earned a number of degrees as well as certifications throughout her professional career, including:
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree (DC) from the National University of Health Sciences (2002)
- Master’s of Science in Advanced Clinical Practice (MSACP) from National University of Health Sciences (2013)
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Health Sciences from Benedictine University (BS) with a Spanish Minor (1996)
- Certification in Acupuncture (2001)
- Certification in International Academy of Medical Acupuncture (2004)
- Certificate in Facial Rejuvenation (Cosmetic Acupuncture) (2015)
- Certification in Kinesiotaping I, II, III (2011)
- Certification in McKenzie Technique for low back (2015)
- Medical Examiner for the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s National Registry of Certified (2014)
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (2007)
Dr. Skokos continues her education in her special interests which include acupuncture, rehab, and nutrition, and functional medicine. She has been an Illinois-licensed chiropractic physician since 2002. Dr. Skokos has been named in “Strathmore’s Who’s Worldwide in 2019.” Strathmore’s Who’s Who is dedicated to recognizing successful physicians throughout the world.
In 2018, she was awarded “The Leading Physicians of the World As a Top Chiropractor,” a recognition granted to physicians who exemplify achievements, professionalism, as well as stellar performance in their health field. She also has been awarded the “Top Doctor” Awards in Illinois in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2020.
Top Doctor Awards is dedicated to selecting and honoring those healthcare practitioners who have demonstrated clinical excellence while delivering the highest standards of patient care. Top Doctor Awards specializes in recognizing and commemorating the achievements of today’s most influential and respected doctors in medicine. Their selection process considers education, research contributions, patient reviews, and other quality measures to identify top doctors.