- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn M Knafla DC
Dr. Kathryn M Knafla, DC is a doctor primarily located in Princeton, MN. They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Chiropractic and Sports Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Kathryn M Knafla has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathryn M Knafla has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Kathryn M Knafla Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathryn M Knafla
Dr. Knafla graduated from the Northwestern Health &Amp; Sciences University in 1992. Dr. Knafla works in Princeton, MN and specializes in Chiropractic and Sports Medicine.