- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Paalani DC
Dr. Jennifer Paalani, DC is a doctor primarily located in Costa Mesa, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks Spanish, English.
Dr. Jennifer Paalani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennifer Paalani has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jennifer Paalani Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1182 Bristol St Costa Mesa , CA 92626
More about Dr. Jennifer Paalani
Dr. Jennifer Paalani is a southern California native with ties back to the aloha Islands of Hawaii. She is a graduate of St. Lucy’s Preparatory High School in Glendora California. She excelled in sports: Volleyball, Basketball and enjoyed competitive dance. She did her undergraduate course work at the University of California Riverside and continued her education at the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (L.A.C.C.) Dr. Paalani is a proud member of: Ichthus Injury Network Practice: Dr. Paalani, DC is a well-respected board-certified Chiropractor who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of injuries sustained from car accidents, sports injuries (new and old) and the aches and pains of day to day living. In 2001 Dr. Paalani began practicing in southern California, Soon after she opened the multidisciplinary office of The Agape Wellness Center (AWC) in Orange County, California. Over the past 2 decades, The Agape Wellness Center has developed into a top health care facility that offers: Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Nutrition and massage therapy. This comprehensive “One Stop Shop” makes it convenient for patients of all ages, from new born to seniors, to alleviate pain and return to active lifestyles as quickly as possible. Additionally, The Agape Wellness Center utilizes a respected network of experts; including orthopedist, neurologist, pain management, neuropsychologist, neuro optometrist, MRI, X-Rays and other licensed experts. With this “One stop shop” approach to patient care it is not uncommon for patients to make a 30-45 minute drive to be under the comprehensive care of the doctors of the Agape Wellness center. The AWC also has an entire billing and records staff with a keen understanding of the personal injury process and working with auto insurance as well as PPO health insurance. Family: Dr. Paalani has been married for close to 20 years and has three wonderful children and new daughter in-law: Zachary Ikaika (Soon to be Chiropractor) his wife Amy Talei Bonte (soon to be Chiropractor), Kaleinani and Ke’alalani.