Is Dr. Eric Walker the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Walker
Dr. Eric Walker, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Lone Tree, CO and Denver, CO (and 2 other locations). His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Walker has 5 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric Walker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 5
it was great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Walker - Posted on April 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Walker - Posted on October 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Walker - Posted on June 20th, 2016
Thank goodness I found out Dr. Walker, was an incompetent liar BEFORE I let him perform irreversible procedures on my mouth! He promised to confer with my personal doctor 2 weeks before my procedure. Even though I told him how important this pre-procedure conference was, and him promising he would do it immediately, two days before my procedure I discovered he had failed to do it. So I let him know immediately and was promised a call back in 5 minutes. Three hours later I was called back, of course now my doctor is no longer available, and Dr. Walker promised again to talk to my doctor directly. Two days later, right before the procedure, I asked him if he talked to my doctor, he said yes. But what he was saying was nothing like what my doctor had told me? It wasn't until I caught him with a slip of the tongue that I realized that he did not actually confer with my doctor as he claimed, instead he simply spoke to the assistant and lied about it! So he failed to call as promised, then lied about it when he finally did, but the worst part is that he actually got what they told him wrong! After talking to my doctor's assistant they confirmed they told him exactly what I told him the doctor advised, but he didn't even care enough to get that right! So, due to Dr. Walker's incompetence, there was an error that could have easily been fixed. But, because of his arrogance, dishonesty and lack of integrity it snowballed into me refusing to continue. Why would anyone let an incompetent, immoral man, who can't even make a simple phone call, put a knife in their mouth? If you had a successful procedure with this man, count yourself lucky. If you have an appointment coming up, CANCEL IT!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Walker - Posted on February 5th, 2014
Dr. Eric Walker completed a crown for me in 2013 that fell off three times. When I finally went to another dentist, I found out it fell off repeatedly because the crown was not designed properly in the first place. The trauma to my tooth (and 6 months of pain) resulted in a need for a root canal. Dr. Walker took no responsibility. I should also mention, in completing the crown work, he damaged a filling and missed a cavity. I actually showed him the cavity and he said it was not decay and did not need to be addressed. The decay was so bad once I made it to my new dentist, I had to have a crown. I have never had an experience this terrible with a medical professional. Additionally, the office is not clean. There are many great choices for dental care in Lone Tree, and Classic Dental is not one of them.
Dr. Eric Walker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Eric Walker
Dr. Eric L. Walker is an Implant and General Dentist serving the Denver area. Dr. Walker is experienced in Dental Implants, IV Sedation and 3D X-Ray Technology. He is a professional member of the Washington ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric Walker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Denver, CO.