Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nily Abramovitz
Nily Abramovitz is a Dentist primarily located in Framingham, MA. She speaks English.
661 Franklin St
Framingham, MA 01702
Book Online Now
Nily Abramovitz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Nily Abramovitz's office for more information.
661 Franklin St Framingham, MA 01702
More about Nily Abramovitz
Dr. Nily Abramovitz Dr. Abramovitz is a highly trained prosthodontist and general and esthetic dentist. She takes pride in creating beautiful, healthy smiles and lasting oral health. As her patient, you'll enjoy personalized attention, exemplary care, and a dedication to excellence. Education and Professional Affiliations A native of Israel, Dr. Abramovitz received her dental degree in 1992. After moving to the United States, she completed advanced graduate studies in prosthodontics and attained her specialized dental degree from Boston University Dental School in 1997. Following graduation, she completed the master's program in public health at Boston University. She has been an associate professor at Boston University Dental School since 1999 and is a member of American Dental Association and American College of Prosthodontics. Family Life and Interests Dr. Abramovitz loves what she does and values the opportunity to benefit her patients and the community with her expertise and experience. In her spare time, she enjoys cycling, reading, and - best of all! - being a mom.
Locations & DirectionsPeriodontal Associates, 661 Franklin St, Framingham, MA
Nily Abramovitz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Framingham, MA.