Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Amish P Patel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Amish P Patel has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Amish P Patel - Posted on October 10th, 2017
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Amish P Patel
Dr. Amish Patel Amish P. Patel D.M.D Dr Patel was born in Philadelphia and raised in Ambler, Pennsylvania. He attended the University of the Pacific in 2000 as a freshman, and graduated as a Senior in 2002, witha B.S. in Biology. He was the first and only student at this University to graduate in 2 years. He then received his degree in dentistry from Temple University School of Dentistry in 2006. His father and his older brother are also Dentist's, he loves his profession, and is constantly striving to advance in his knowledge in his field. He believes the patients experience should be positive. So he makes sure all his patients are treated with respect,and given the highest level of dental care. The dental services provided by Dr Patel include restorations, inlays, onlays, crown and bridges, root canal treatment, surgical extractions, periodontal surgery, invisalign, surgical placement and restoration of implants, bleaching, Lumineers. Dr Patel is happily single and resides in Ambler, Pennsylvania, where he follows his Philly sports teams religiously.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amish P Patel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West New York, NJ.