Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Caitlyn Nuger
Dr. Caitlyn Nuger, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Burke, VA. She speaks English.
Dr. Caitlyn Nuger has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Showing 1 of 1
In April 2016 my child had an appointment to gets some fillings put in. Dr. Caitlyn Nuger put three fillings in her mouth. During the procedure, my child let out one and only one loud scream. A year later we found out the tooth where Dr. Nuger put a filling had one root gone. The tooth has to be extracted now. This all happened, because the nerve was hit during the cavity filling. Dr. Nuger harmed our child's tooth and cost us a lot of pain and money. I don't advise anyone to go there.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSCOTT H LEAF DDS PC, 9316 Old Keene Mill Rd Ste C, Burke, VA
Dr. Caitlyn Nuger is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Burke, VA.