Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun
Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun's office for more information.
5252 E 82nd St Ste 203 Indianapolis, IN : (317) 578-9666
More about Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun
Dr. Amy Marckese, D.D.S. After obtaining her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry in 2000, Dr. Marckese practiced as an associate dentist for three and a half years. It was then she decided to follow her dream and open DentalSpa in November, 2004. One of Dr. Marckese’s main goals is to alter the attitudes of fearful patients by giving them a unique dental experience focusing on quality dental care, customer service, personal touch, and pampering. In addition, she makes sure to spend one on one time with each and every patient to understand what YOUR dental concerns and desires are. Dr. Marckese is a member of the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, and the Indianapolis District Dental Society.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.