- 34 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 6 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle K Maak
Dr. Michelle K Maak, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Midway, UT. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle K Maak has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michelle K Maak has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
34 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Michelle K Maak Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michelle K Maak's office for more information.
201 E Main St # 201 Midway, UT : (801) 566-5117
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Michelle K Maak is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Midway, UT.