Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly R Clarke has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kelly R Clarke has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Kelly R Clarke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kelly R Clarke
Dr. Kelly Clarke graduated from LomaLindaUniversity in 2004. Prior to studying at DentalSchool, he attended PacificUnionCollege in Angwin, Ca where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish. He spent a school year (1998-1999) abroad in Valencia, Spain studying for his degree. The year previously (1997-1998) Dr. Clarke spent in the Marshall Islands as a student missionary, teaching elementary children. Dr. Clarke has been practicing for over 4 years. He has moved to Spokane in August of 2007 to settle down and raise a family with his wife Beth and son Landon. Previously he had been working as an associate for a dental practice in Eugene, Or. He has taken over for Dr. Charles Regalado and will continue on with the unsurpassed quality and exceptional care that patients have known and appreciated. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Clarke has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelly R Clarke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bradenton, FL.