Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bernarda I Frias
Bernarda I Frias is a Dentist primarily located in Chesapeake, VA. She speaks English.
4107 Portsmouth Blvd
Chesapeake, VA 23321
Book Online Now
Bernarda I Frias Accepts the Following Insurance
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Bernarda I Frias
Dr. Bernarda Frias Education Graduated: State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, in 1997. Post-graduated General Practice Residency Program at Saint Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx and Harlem Hospital, in Manhattan. Dr. Frias has been serving the area of Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Tequesta for the past 6 years. Dr. Frias is an active member of the Dawson Center for Advanced Study (well known for teaching the principles and skills necessary for the successful practice of complete, quality, and predictable dentistry). She is a member of the Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic, in West Palm Beach, Fl. Moreover, Dr. Frias is a participant of Implant Seminar, a comprehensive dental Implant course that cover all the main principles of Practical Implant Dentistry. Dr. Bernarda Frias spends her free time by going on mission trips to Nicaragua, South America and working with Christina's Smile Children Dental Clinic. These programs are designed to provide charitable dental services to orphanages, children in need and adults.
Locations & Directions, ,
Bernarda I Frias is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chesapeake, VA.