Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer K Lee has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jennifer K Lee has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jennifer K Lee - Posted on September 26th, 2016
I don't much care for this office. The assistants do most of the work, and many of them seem quite timid and unsure of what they're doing. I've been to this office on several different occasions (cleaning, fillings, replacement tooth), and have gotten a canker sore after each visit which makes me question the cleanliness and sanitation of the office and their tools. Dr. Lee doesn't tell you what she's doing as she's doing it, and doesn't talk to you while she's working about what she's doing. I had to get a replacement tooth and had to pay to have the tooth expedited since I was moving out of state in a couple weeks--they didn't tell me that the process would take multiple appointments or that the replacement tooth usually takes 2 weeks to get in--and when the tooth arrived at the office, Dr. Lee's assistants did the operation and ended up shaving too much off of it, which meant we couldn't use the tooth and I had to wait another week for them to order a new tooth. Originally, they would not refund me the money I paid to get it expedited, but at the last appointment where Dr. Lee herself replaced the tooth, she agreed to refund me the money and I was very grateful for it. However, since I had to wait another week for them to order a new tooth, my husband had to move out of state without me and I had to join him later, travelling with my 3 month old alone. She's not the worst dentist I've been to, but she's not the best either. If you go to her and have actual work that needs to get done, make sure that she's the one doing it and not her assistants.
Dr. Jennifer K Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer K Lee is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lakewood, CO.