Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marina Shapiro
Marina Shapiro is a Dentist primarily located in San Diego, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Marina Shapiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Marina Shapiro
Dr. Marina Shapiro is a graduate of USC School of Dentistry. She is a recipient of three Dean's Academic awards and Excellence award of American Academy of Orofacial Pain. Technology development continuously improves the quality of dental care and eliminates inconveniences associated with visiting a dentist. Dr. Shapiro is dedicated to bringing the technical innovations to her office as soon as they are proven to be safe and efficient. Our office has acquired Zoom 2, recently developed break-trough technology, which allows safe and effective teeth whitening within 45 minutes. For comparison, conventional techniques, routinely applied in modern dentistry, require two weeks of trays wearing, and still result in less effective whitening.
Locations & DirectionsInvision Eye Care Optometry, 3945 1st Ave, San Diego, CA
Marina Shapiro is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Diego, CA.