Is Dr. Andrew Wright the right Dentist for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew Wright has 2 locations
3041 Peach Orchard Rd
Augusta, GA 30906
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew Wright has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew Wright has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Andrew Wright Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew Wright's office for more information.
3041 Peach Orchard Rd Augusta, GA : (706) 798-6720
610 Mulberry St Louisville, GA : (478) 625-3241
More about Dr. Andrew Wright
Dr. Andrew Wright is a General Dentist serving the Augusta area for more than 35 years. Dr. Wright is experienced in After Dental Implant Surgery, CEREC and Composite Fillings. He is a Professional Member ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew Wright is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Augusta, GA.