Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurie Rodio has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Laurie Rodio has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 7
I found Dr. Rodio to be very professional. I felt that she took the time to diagnose my condition accurately. I also love the fact that there is a prosthodontist on site. My children were able to have an in-house consultation for special post orthodontic work. It was very convenient. Her office worked with me on the payment options that worked for my family. I am very happy with Advanced Dental. They were the right choice for my family and me.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Laurie Rodio
Dr. Laurie Rodio is a Family and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Marlton area for more than 3 years. Dr. Rodio is experienced in Dental Implants, Dry Socket and Facial Injuries.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurie Rodio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Galloway, NJ.