Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Baker has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. David M Baker has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David M Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. David M Baker
Meet Dr. Baker Dr. Baker is a Proud Member of: American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Oregon Dental Association Washington County Dental Society Clark County Dental Society Washington State Dental Association Doctor David Baker is a different kind of orthodontist. His warm, fun personality and focus on clinical excellence will help both children and adults truly enjoy their orthodontic experience. Dr. Baker's treatment style is unique. He is one of a select few orthodontists from around the country who have received advanced training to offer The Six Elements of Oro-facial Harmony. After Dr. Baker earned his doctorate at OHSU School of Dentistry and completed his orthodontic residency at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC, he continued his training with one of the world's foremost orthodontic clinicians. The Six Elements is an innovative style of orthodontic treatment that creates harmony and balance between your teeth, jaws, and face. What this means for you is that Dr. Baker not only straightens your teeth and corrects the bite, but he also knows how your jaws should be positioned for optimal health, comfort, and aesthetics. He really understands the "tough" cases and how to work with kids who have cleft lip/cleft palate and craniofacial deformities. This is one of many reasons why, in addition to private practice, he has been the Consulting Orthodontist for the Portland Shriner's Hospital Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Team since 2005. Dr. Baker also uses The Six Elements to diagnose and eliminate concerns such as a "gummy smile", protruding chin, overbite, underbite, lack of chin, narrow smile, and creates very pleasing aesthetic results for patients. Yet, despite his clinical expertise, Dr. Baker's most compelling feature is something all too rare in today's rushed world... he takes the time to relate to every single patient. Boys, girls, teens and adults all find that Dr. Baker is able to make their individual care a top priority. Please join us for a lifetime of great smiles!
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Baker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Portland, OR.