Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kurt M Krause
Kurt M Krause is a Dentist primarily located in Cranford, NJ. He speaks English.
118 North Ave W Ste 101
Cranford, NJ 07016
Book Online Now
Kurt M Krause has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Kurt M Krause - Posted on September 17th, 2018
Dr. Kurt Krause shows that he cares for his patients and does excellent work. Several dentists told me I needed a root canal on a back molar. Dr. Krause listened to my concerns, and was able to save my tooth with a new filling, without harming the root. He is very friendly, and takes the time to ask questions and listen to his patients. The staff is professional and accommodating. Highly recommended!
Self-verified patient of Kurt M Krause - Posted on April 29th, 2018
My family has been a patient of Dr. Krause for about two years. We had used our prior dentist for approximately 10 years. We have found Dr. Krause to be thorough and genuinely cares about our well being. What I appreciate is that he takes good care of our teeth (I have had no cavities!). My prior dentist would often try to "upsell" us on procedures that were not necessary. Dr. Krause has excellent hours and accommodates my schedule, even on Saturday. His staff is very friendly and I would recommend his practice!
Kurt M Krause Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Kurt M Krause
Cranford, NJ Family Dentist - Kurt M Krause DMD - Krause Dental Care Dr. Krause made a commitment while early in college to become a dentist. His interest in science and his attention to detail led him to the study of the art and science of dentistry . His unwavering focus has been offering his patients the best they can afford, aligned with his goal to strive for excellence to improve their oral health and smile. Personal History Dr. Krause attributes his professional values and dedication to practice to his father, Dr. Frank W. Krause, a well-respected orthodontist who has maintained his practice in Cranford for many years, and also attributes his strong communication skills to his mother, a long-time community volunteer in Cranford. Dr. Krause has been a competitive and accomplished runner in high school and college while maintaining his fitness for local competitions in recent years. He supplements his fitness routines with swimming, cross-training and hiking or backpacking. Each year Dr. Krause hikes segments of the Appalachian Trail. He also enjoys fishing in both inland and offshore waters. Professional History Dr. Krause is a graduate of University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2002. He completed a general practice residency at the University of Buffalo School of Dentistry in 2003. He then began practicing general dentistry in Philadelphia while completing an internship in the private practices of faculty from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Departments of Orthodontics and Periodontal Prosthesis. Professional Affiliations Member of the American Dental Association and Union County Dental Association Active Member of the Academy for Sports Dentistry-supporting research, development and education in sports dentistry America's Top Dentists, 2011 Consumers' Research Council of America Community Affiliations Member of Cranford Jaycees Member of Appalachian Trail Conservancy
Locations & Directions, ,
Kurt M Krause is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cranford, NJ.