Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Magnotta
Dr. Michael J Magnotta, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Morganton, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael J Magnotta has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Michael J Magnotta has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 2
DR. MAGNOTTA'S EXCELLENT CARE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael J Magnotta - Posted on November 29th, 2017
Dr. Magnotta's care is compassionate, he does not get in a hurry, but yet he delivers excellent skills without being slow or inefficient. His staff is knowledgable and professional. I have been seeing Dr. Magnotta for 7 yrs. now and I have not experienced any incompetence with his staff or his work.
Dr. Michael J Magnotta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAGNOTTA AND ASSOCIATES DDS, 801 W Fleming Dr, Morganton, NC
Dr. Michael J Magnotta is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Morganton, NC.