Is Dr. Jeffrey Maples the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Maples DDS, DMD
Dr. Jeffrey Maples, DDS, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, MO. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey Maples has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey Maples has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Jeffrey Maples Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey Maples's office for more information.
1324 East Montclair Street Springfield, MO : (417) 886-9939
More about Dr. Jeffrey Maples
Dr. Jeffrey Maples, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Springfield, MO. He practices dentistry and has been serving since 2017. He graduated from A.T Still University and specializes in Tooth Whitening, ...
Locations & DirectionsThe Smile Spot Springfield Dentistry for Kids & Orthodontics, 1324 East Montclair Street, Springfield, MO
Dr. Jeffrey Maples is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, MO.