Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy E Kramer DDS
Dr. Amy E Kramer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, WI. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy E Kramer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Amy E Kramer
Dr. Kramer completed her undergraduate training at the University of Iowa. She went on to obtain her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Iowa in 2001. In 2003, she completed her pediatric dental residency at the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. After practicing in Washington State for several years, Dr. Kramer returned to the Midwest to be near her family. She and her husband Andrew, an oral surgeon, chose Madison because of the wonderful opportunities the community has to offer. Dr. Kramer enjoys spending time with her son Chet, and twin daughters Liv and Marin. Having three children of her own, she understands the importance of creating positive dental experiences for children of all ages. In addition, Dr. Kramer is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry as well as a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. She is also a member of the American Dental Association, Wisconsin Dental Association, and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentistry, and the Dane County Dental Society. Dr. Kramer also helps to educate general practice residents at the Max Pohle Dental Clinic in the area of pediatrics.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Amy E Kramer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, WI.