Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tyler J Ingersoll
Dr. Tyler J Ingersoll, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Windsor, CO, with another office in Fairbanks, AK. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Tyler J Ingersoll has 2 locations
1160 W Ash St
Windsor, CO 80550
Book Online Now
Dr. Tyler J Ingersoll has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Tyler J Ingersoll Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Tyler J Ingersoll
Dr. Tyler Ingersoll graduated from Oregon State University and earned his doctoral degree from the Oregon Health Sciences University. Upon completion of dental school, he immediately went on to active duty with the United States Army. Having served in both clinical and field settings, Dr. Ingersoll gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in not only routine dentistry, but emergency situations as well. He was stationed at Ft. Polk, Louisiana for three years with time spent in the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment and three years at Ft. Wainwright, Alaska with tasking to the 520th Area Support Medical Company. It was during this assignment to the 520th that Dr. Ingersoll was deployed to the Middle East as part of Operation Enduring Freedom, and subsequently, Operation Iraqi Freedom. While deployed, assignments included the chief of dental services at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait and also Camp Lemonier, Djibouti in support of Joint Task Force Horn of Africa. Before settling in Saco, Maine, he attended many post graduate training courses with emphasis on restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Ingersoll continues to stay on top of all the latest dental technologies to provide state of the art care for his patients including not only metal-free fillings and crowns, but also dental implants, Cerec 3-D crowns and onlays, and porcelain veneers. He is fortunate to work with many talented specialists when referrals for various procedures including oral surgery, endodontics, or orthodontia is necessary. Present and past professional affiliations include the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Maine Dental Association, York County Dental Society, New England Dental Society, and Psi Omega Dental Fraternity. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Ingersoll enjoys playing soccer, snowboarding, and spending as much time as possible with his two lovely daughters and the love of his life, Kimberly.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tyler J Ingersoll is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Windsor, CO.