Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audrey S Wang
Dr. Audrey S Wang, DDS, MD is a Dentist primarily located in Sleepy Hollow, NY, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with VA Northern California Health Care System. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Audrey S Wang has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Audrey S Wang has the following 11 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2008
Uc Davis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.