Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Darshan J Panchal
Dr. Darshan J Panchal, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lindenhurst, NY, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Darshan J Panchal has 2 locations
150 Sunrise Hwy Ste 106
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
1010 NW 76th Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606
Book Online Now
Dr. Darshan J Panchal has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Darshan J Panchal has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darshan J Panchal - Posted on June 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Darshan J Panchal - Posted on October 10th, 2015
Dr. Panchal removed my top two wisdom teeth this morning and I didn't even feel it at all. The medical assistant put me out on anesthesia and then Dr. Panchal removed my teeth, the pain after wasn't that bad, he's very good and I recommend him to anyone who needs teeth extracted. Thank you so much Dr. Panchal
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Darshan J Panchal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Darshan J Panchal is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lindenhurst, NY.