Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David J Bull
David J Bull is a Dentist primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
David J Bull accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about David J Bull
Dr. Bull graduated from the University of California - Davis in 1967, and he obtained his dental degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland in 1971. He served five years as a dental officer in the U.S. Navy before entering private practice at his present location in 1976. Dr. Bull maintains a strong commitment to clinical excellence and to continuing education. He has had extensive post-graduate clinical study in TMJ (jaw joint disorders), dental implants, and periodontal (gum) disease. He offers his time and dedication to dentistry by having served as a: Clinical examiner and consultant for the California State Board of Dental Examiners Member of the Sacramento District Dental Society Peer Review Committee Regional Quality Review Consultant to Delta Dental Dr. Bull is a fellow of the American Academy of General Dentistry View patient photos in the "Our Services" section
Locations & DirectionsDavid J Bull DDS, 9309 La Riviera Dr Ste B, Sacramento, CA
David J Bull is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sacramento, CA.