Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria C Garcia
Dr. Maria C Garcia, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Coral Springs, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maria C Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Maria C Garcia has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Maria C Garcia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsMARIA CAMILA GARCIA DMD, 2365 N University Dr, Coral Springs, FL
Dr. Maria C Garcia is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Coral Springs, FL.