Is Dr. Jacob G Perlow the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jacob G Perlow DMD
Dr. Jacob G Perlow, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jacob G Perlow has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jacob G Perlow has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Avoid at all costs
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jacob G Perlow - Posted on July 30th, 2018
The WORST dental experience ever. I saw Dr. Perlow for what was described as “baby” cavities. What should have been routine turned into a nightmare. Immediately following his work, I began experiencing excruciating pain. After two return visits to have my bite adjusted, I was assured everything was fine. My additional calls went unreturned, including my calls to Dr. Goldstein, the head of the dental practice. I sought a second opinion from one of Atlanta’s top dentists who has been exceptional at correcting the work and finally reducing the pain. Bottom line – Perlow’s work has resulted in having fillings redone and a root canal (I'm only 22). I’m out of pocket over $3k redoing his work and correcting his errors. In addition, the night guard he made for me didn't fit my mouth. (They did refund me for this error). As if all of this wasn’t enough, there were bait and switch billing errors. I was quoted one rate for the work; after it was completed, they told me the they made a mistake and tried to charge me double. After my parents engaged, they offered to cover up to 4k for my out of pocket expenses to have the work redone elsewhere. But with my mouth still hurting and more work to be done, I was unwilling to sign a release. I still have sensitivity where Perlow worked on me and have developed a serious fear of dentists. My biggest hope at this point is to prevent someone else from a similar experience. Do yourself a big favor and find a dentist who is more experienced and willing to accept accountability for their work. This dentist is young, inexperienced and defensive without adequate oversight from Dr. Goldstein.
Dr. Jacob G Perlow Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsGOLDSTEIN DENTAL CENTER, 4320 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Jacob G Perlow is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Atlanta, GA.