Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel M Winter has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Daniel M Winter has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Best Dentist Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel M Winter - Posted on March 12th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Winter for over 20 years. He is absolutely the BEST dentist I have ever been to! He has a wonderful "chairside manner". Over the years, I have referred many friends to him as I believe he provides the best dental care in the area. He always keeps up with the newest dental technology. In addition, his staff is always friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and caring, which, in my opinion, makes the total package complete.
31 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Daniel M Winter
Daniel M. Winter, DDS, DABDSM, DACSDD Born and raised in Arvada, Colorado, Dr. Winter received his dental degree with honors from the University of Colorado. He completed a general practice residency at Charity Hospital of New Orleans in conjuction with Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. In 1989, Dr. Winter and his wife, Gretchen, established their home and general dental practice in Manhattan, Kansas. Their practice emphasizes general dental care for the entire family, including a full range of dental treatment. They have two daughters, Maggie and Mollie. Dr. Winter has been awarded fellow status in The American Association of Hospital Dentist, The Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. He serves as a diplomat to the American Board of Forensic Odontology, the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine, and the Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines, where he is also a membership chairman. Dr. Winter is also a member of the Dental Organization for Sleep Apnea, American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Winter maintains active staff privileges at Mercy Regional Health Center. In 2007, he founded the Center for Dental Sleep Medicine located in Manhattan, Kansas. Since then, Dr. Winter has successfully treated many patients who suffer from Sleep Disordered Breathing with Oral Appliance Therapy.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel M Winter is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Arvada, CO.