Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Paul M Banks
Dr. Paul M Banks, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul M Banks has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Paul M Banks has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 2
My visit to Dr. Paul Banks surpassed my expectations! My personal phobias have caused me to avoid seeing a dentist for years. I finally followed a recommendation and decided to see Dr. Banks. Let me start off by saying my appointment time was honoredâ¦there was no lingering in the waiting room. The doctor understood my anxiety and conveyed a genuine, passionate interest in explaining my recommended treatment plan while making me feel tranquil and reassured. He possessed skilled hands and a gentle touch. The first round of treatment was finished quickly and comfortably, with the dental hygienist even holding my hand during the Novocain injections. Pain that night was minimal and the doctor even made himself available to me that evening for a follow-up call. Dr. Banks understood my dental anxiety and built trust with me by providing the utmost gentle care. I would HIGHLY recommend this dentist to others!
13 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Paul M Banks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsANDREW L HOWARD DMD AND ASSOCIATES, 125 E 69th St, New York, NY
Dr. Paul M Banks is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.