Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Bridges
Dr. Matthew Bridges, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Duncan, OK. His specialties include General Dentistry.
Book Online Now
Dr. Matthew Bridges has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Matthew Bridges has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Matthew Bridges Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Matthew Bridges's office for more information.
2035 W Elk Ave Duncan, OK : (580) 255-4880
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Matthew Bridges is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Duncan, OK.