Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaafar T Ali DDS
Dr. Jaafar T Ali, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Newark, NJ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaafar T Ali has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Jaafar T Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jaafar T Ali's office for more information.
201 Lyons Ave Newark, NJ : (973) 926-7338
Locations & DirectionsNEWARK BETH ISRAEL MEDICAL CENTER, 201 Lyons Ave, Newark, NJ
Dr. Jaafar T Ali is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newark, NJ.