Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Megan J Weisenberger
Dr. Megan J Weisenberger, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Hebron, KY, with other offices in Maineville, OH and Cincinnati, OH . She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Megan J Weisenberger has 3 locations
1960 N Bend Rd Ste A
Hebron, KY 41048
6028 S State Route 48
Maineville, OH 45039
Book Online Now
Dr. Megan J Weisenberger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Megan J Weisenberger has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Excellent care given
Self-verified patient of Dr. Megan J Weisenberger - Posted on November 13th, 2013
9 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Megan J Weisenberger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & Directions
Dr. Megan J Weisenberger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hebron, KY.