Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Robert L Grace has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L Grace has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert L Grace has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Grace - Posted on February 8th, 2018
Yes, he might scold you if you don't take care of your teeth, but he is an amazing dentist! He takes the time to really fix your problems instead of selling you expensive treatments. And best of all he teaches you how to take care of your mouth to prevent problems. I met Dr. Grace when I was very young and had no money. I couldn't pay to fix the very large number of problems I had. He did temporary treatments to keep me from losing my teeth, with the idea that with time we would make the final treatments. I have since had some of the temporary treatments finalized, but thirty years later I still have some of the temporary treatments completely intact. Dr. Grace moved from Rhode Island to Maine a few years ago. I tried going to the best local dentist after he left, and ended up with serious problems and completely broke. So I have followed Dr. Grace to Maine just for my treatments and it's the best decision I have made. I feel so lucky that he is still my dentist!!!
A very rude doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Grace - Posted on May 31st, 2016
I have a tooth he messed up and blamed me for and now I need a root canal and crowns $1800 NEVER GOING BACK HERE.. I was there over 3 hours for a temporary filling and when I needed to go for the permanent filling he refused to fix it and made the excuse my tooth needed to be pulled...The oral surgeon said this dentist doesn't know what he's talking about. He gives you the run around!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Grace - Posted on December 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Grace - Posted on November 10th, 2015
Obstinate and arrogant
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert L Grace - Posted on June 24th, 2015
The absolute worst experience I have ever had with a so called Professional. Dr Grace is condescending, egotistical, and arrogant beyond his own capability. He comes across as a person who needs psychological therapy because he is overt in his manner of being overbearing and arrogant as if he and he alone has the answer to it all. I have never been so degraded as Dr Grace tried to make me feel. I only pity someone with less education and any emotional issues who has to see this worthless dentist. I would rather pull my own tooth out with a pair of pliers before I would let this hack look inside my mouth. He must understand that no one cares about his personal issues and leave them out of his diatribe on dental care. He is a first class jerk of a man and he would never talk that way to me to me on the street.
Dr. Robert L Grace Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert L Grace's office for more information.
15 Oak St Springvale, ME : (207) 490-6900
6 Spruce St Sanford, ME : (207) 490-6900
Locations & Directions
Dr. Robert L Grace is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springvale, ME.