Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Nightmare!!! Stay away
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi - Posted on July 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi - Posted on July 6th, 2018
worked on both sides of my mouth with multiple injections causing nerve damage I can't feel my left side of my face and I can't taste food at all! Stalled $11,000 for me destroyed three molars left me with three post and never delivered the crowns. My front bridge they built broke in half and the tooth they did a root canal on is now we're going and trying to come out a few months after .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi - Posted on February 4th, 2015
Doubled chargesï¼All implant procedures were charged with higher price and all were paid in advanced, then the same procedures were claimed to the dental insurance provider, but reluctant to refund back the insurance payment In order for him to utilize the extra payment from the insurance, patient was urged to pull out unnecessary teeth for him to do extra implant. Dr. Chi would get upset if patient refuse to let him pull other teeth. I, the patient feeling intimidated would not dare to go back to this doctor. Dr. Chi is reluctant to refund Those double claimed amount and the payment he received in advanced for procedures he did not do .
Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ching-Roo R Chi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Riverside, CA.