Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew B Theurer
Dr. Andrew B Theurer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Draper, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew B Theurer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Andrew B Theurer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Near no2 death by Theurer
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew B Theurer - Posted on August 30th, 2017
To Dr. Theurer for 2 front fillings. He appears to forget he has me on no2 as he discusses Russian Lit with his assistant. I begin to feel like I’m evaporating & try to motion Theurer but I can’t move nor speak. The next thing I recalled was hearing the same sound repeatedly from a seemingly far distance. I vaguely recognized the sound as my name and struggled to become conscious. When I was able to open my eyes Dr. Theurer said, “You kind of tensed up there for a bit.” I then saw my arms straight up with fists clenched towards the ceiling. Theurer then left for about half an hour. At one point on my way home I became alarmed realizing I was driving. I wrote to Dr. Theurer telling him of the cognitive problems and ongoing fatigue ect I’ve had since the incident: No response.
Dr. Andrew B Theurer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsANDREW B THEURER DDS, 12465 S Fort St Ste 100, Draper, UT
Dr. Andrew B Theurer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Draper, UT.