Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie R Lehr
Dr. Julie R Lehr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ephrata, PA, with another office in New Holland, PA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie R Lehr has 2 locations
912 W Main St
New Holland, PA 17557
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie R Lehr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie R Lehr - Posted on October 27th, 2015
TRIED TO SAY THAT I HAD 10 CAVITIES AND DID NOT HAVE ONE WHEN I WENT TO A FAMILY RELATIVE DENTIST. IT IS NOT THE FIRST STORY HE HAS HEARD ABOUT HER. AND PRICES ARE OUTRAGEOUS EVEN IF INSURANCE IS ACCEPTED .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie R Lehr - Posted on June 28th, 2014
What a Relief!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie R Lehr - Posted on November 2nd, 2013
I've finally found the right dentist for me! I had put off looking for a dentist since moving to Ephrata, but a chipped tooth finally made it a priority. I called Dr. Lehr's office first thing in the morning and she fit me in before noon. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The assistant was caring and efficient. Dr. Lehr was gentle and concerned about my comfort at all times. The office was immaculate and beautiful. If just the thought of going to the dentist makes you tense, I urge you to give the team at Harvest Dental a try. They really try to make your experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
10 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Julie R Lehr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie R Lehr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ephrata, PA.