Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Craig H Rhyne Jr
Craig H Rhyne Jr is a Dentist primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Craig H Rhyne Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Craig H Rhyne Jr
Craig H. Rhyne, Jr., DMD Craig H. Rhyne, Jr., DMD is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He has extensive training in all areas of oral and maxillofacial surgery including facial cosmetic surgery. After graduating from the Medical University of South Carolina and receiving the AAOMS Dental Implant Student Award, he was trained in surgery, anesthesia and medicine at Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, North Carolina and served for seven years in the U.S. Army as a Major. After being honorably discharged in 2008, he and his family returned home to begin serving patients in the Lowcountry. As Chairman of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Roper and St. Francis Hospitals and a Staff Surgeon at both East Cooper Medical Center and Roper Mount Pleasant Hospitals, Dr. Rhyne treats a wide variety of patients, including children, and practices the full-scope of his specialty. He most enjoys treatment planning and placing dental implants, removing wisdom teeth, performing jaw reconstruction surgery, and evaluating and treating TMJ disorder patients with 3D imaging capabilities and advanced anesthesia practices. Dr. Rhyne is a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and Fellow of the American Society of Dental Anesthesiology. He served as the Medical Director of Anesthesiology at Winn Army Hospital, Fort Stewart, Georgia. Dr. Rhyne has recently been appointed as Adjunct Clinical Faculty at the James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine at the Medical University of South Carolina. He also serves as a member of the Mount Pleasant Town Council, and is an active member of Hibben United Methodist Church. An avid lecturer and educator in his field, he frequently appears as a guest on local television news programs discussing dental and facial disorders and their treatment options. Dr. Rhyne was raised in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina and is a 1996 graduate of The Citadel. He enjoys fishing, watersports, the smell of salt air and spending time with his family.
Locations & DirectionsPalmetto Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, 1203 Two Island Ct Unit 102, Mount Pleasant, SC
Craig H Rhyne Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mount Pleasant, SC.