Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Lauren Lewellen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Lauren Lewellen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Lauren Lewellen has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I've been in customer service for years, and sometimes bed side manner is more important then a big fancy office... but you ladies have IT ALL! From the massage chairs and TVs in each room, to having a root canal specialist and periodontist on call to come to yalls office! Ill be needing extensive surgery to restore some teeth and love to hear that I can do it all in one place! Thankful for Dr Lewellen and her calming voice. and Amelia and Cortney were instrumental in putting my plan together
From the coffee maker in the patient lounge to the MASSAGE chairs in the treatment rooms... this place is a serene experience...or at least as much as a dental office can be! Dr Cozby really has the patient comfort at heart. I love her and all she stands for! Dr Lewellen has the sweetest smile and most gentle hands. Thank you for what you do ladies
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsForney Family Dentistry & Orthodontics, 108 E US Hwy. 80, Forney, TX
Lauren Lewellen is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Forney, TX.