Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cory M Rush
Dr. Cory M Rush, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cory M Rush has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Cory M Rush has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Cory M Rush Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cory M Rush's office for more information.
775 W Westchester Pkwy Ste 101 Grand Prairie, TX : (972) 262-5111
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Cory M Rush is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grand Prairie, TX.