Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. April M Foster DDS
Dr. April M Foster, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Missoula, MT. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. April M Foster has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
Dr. April M Foster Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. April M Foster's office for more information.
3020 S Reserve St Ste D Missoula, MT : (406) 541-7334
More about Dr. April M Foster
Dr. Foster attended the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, WA as an undergraduate and received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 2003. While in college she interned in a pediatric dentists office and from that experience knew that she wanted to become a Pediatric Dentist. Dr. Foster attended the University of Pacific Dental School in San Francisco, CA and graduated in 2006. She immediately focused on completing her pediatric dental training and attended Boston University graduating in 2008. While living in Boston, Dr. Foster additionally worked in a private dental office primarily treating pediatric patients. After becoming a Pediatric Dentist, Dr. Foster was eager to move back west and considers herself fortunate to have joined Missoula Pediatric Dentistry in July of 2008.
Locations & DirectionsMISSOULA PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY PC, 3020 S Reserve St Ste D, Missoula, MT
Dr. April M Foster is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Missoula, MT.