Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Justin T Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Justin T Peterson has the following 10 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Showing 1 of 2
Thorough, Caring and Compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin T Peterson - Posted on March 24th, 2013
We, as husband and wife, were two of Dr. Peterson's first patients years ago. We feel he is an exceptional dentist who truly cares for his patients. He is meticulous with his work and very trustworthy. He did an outstanding job making dentures and partials for us. They have lasted for years because of the excellent quality of his work. We would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for an above average dentist!
Dr. Justin T Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- BCBS TX DentaBlue
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Justin T Peterson
Justin T. Peterson, DDS Dr. Justin Peterson, son of Glade and Beverly Peterson, was born and raised in Rigby, Idaho, where he enjoyed playing football and wrestling. After high school he served an LDS mission in Brazil for two years and then graduated from BYU-Idaho with a Bachelor degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. Dr. Peterson graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, Nebraska. He and his wife Kim, also from Rigby, have three children. They are currently living in Idaho Falls and are happy to be close to family and friends and feel at home.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin T Peterson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockwall, TX.