Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward J Houser DDS
Dr. Edward J Houser, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Grandy, NC. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward J Houser has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Edward J Houser has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Edward J Houser Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward J Houser's office for more information.
112 Hickory Hill Rd Grandy, NC : (252) 202-2060
More about Dr. Edward J Houser
Edward J. Houser, DDS Dr. Houser grew up in Stow, Ohio where he graduated from StowHigh School in 1965. He was a member of the High School Band - a trumpet player. He was a member of the National Honor Society, and was sports editor of the school newspaper- The Stohion. He also ran track and cross country. Dr. Houser was active in the Boy Scouts and was an Eagle Scout. After graduating from high school, Dr Houser attended KentStateUniversity and graduated with a BS degree with a Major in Biology and a Minor in Chemistry. Dr. Houser graduated from KSU at the age of 20. He then attended West Virginia University School of Dentistry in MorgantownW. Va. After 4 years of study he was awarded a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. During his study he served as class president for 3 years and a member of the student council for 4 years. In 1972 Dr. Houser met in Chicago with representatives of the other dental schools in the United States to form the American Student Dental Association, an organization that even today gives students a voice in their National Association. After graduation, Dr. Houser entered the U.S. Public Health Service. He spent a year at the USPHSHospital in San Francisco where he completed a general practice internship. Making rounds at the "old" age of 24 he was the original "Doogie Houser". The next two years were spent in military service in the United States Coast Guard in ElizabethCity, N. C. He was responsible for running the dental clinic and he was promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander. He received several commendations from the federal government during his service time. Dr. Houser moved to Ravenna in 1975 where he opened his private practice. He has been active in the Akron Dental Society and he continues to be active in community dental education in PortageCounty. Dr Houser is a nationally known artist and photographer. Dr. Houser's hobbies include musical instruments, woodworking, and computer technology.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Edward J Houser is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grandy, NC.