Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd DDS
Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Simpsonville, SC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Worst Dentist Ever. Avoid at all costs!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd - Posted on February 19th, 2015
I saw her over twenty years ago and it was the worst experience I have every had. I had an abscess and was in a lot of pain. When she started poking around in my mouth after giving me a shot for numbness I told her that I could feel what she was doing but she continued. After I was in tears she finally gave me another shot but I could still feel everything. She and her staff were extremely rude and I left her office crying. After visiting a different dentist I was told that you cannot numb a gum that has an abscess so I was put on an antibiotic and the abscess went down quickly. THEN I was numbed and the tooth was pulled. Iâm SO surprised that she is still in business and that her license has not been revoked. What a horrible experience that no person should have to endure!
doesn't numb gums before shot
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd - Posted on July 10th, 2013
I took my daughter there because that is where her insurance sent me. They never let me go back with her, which I thought was strange but my daughter never complained. It was only when I took my daughter to another dentist did she mention Dr Brown-Floyd never numbed her gums before giving her a shot of painkiller. I never thought of this since I always had mine numbed since I was a child. I cringe to think of the times I let that dentist fill her cavities.
Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd Accepts the Following Insurance
- CompBenefits PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Barbara R Brown-Floyd is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Simpsonville, SC.