Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey S Dean has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jeffrey S Dean has the following 7 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2008, 2014, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2012, 2010)
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Jeffrey S Dean Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey S Dean's office for more information.
301 Oak Tree Ln North Sioux City, SD : (605) 242-0107
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Dean
Bingham Memorial Hospital welcomes Jeffrey Dean, DDS, M.D to the Bingham Team. Dr. Dean is a board-certified, oral/maxillofacial surgeon. Dr. Dean graduated from Creighton University where he received his dental degree in 1991. He was awarded his medical degree and received his oral/maxillofacial surgery certification from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, where he also completed an internship as well. Dr. Dean's practice is located in Pocatello. In addition to his private practice of facial and oral surgery, Dr. Dean teaches in the Department of Health Sciences at Idaho State University. He and his wife, Denise, have four children. Dr. Dean's practice is at 165 N. 14th Street in Pocatello. He can be reached at 232-2807.
Locations & DirectionsORAL SURGERY ASSOCIATES PC, 301 Oak Tree Ln, North Sioux City, SD
Dr. Jeffrey S Dean is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Sioux City, SD.