Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rodney E Gean DDS
Dr. Rodney E Gean, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Nashville, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Rodney E Gean has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 8
Awesome Denture Implants
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney E Gean - Posted on November 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney E Gean - Posted on March 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney E Gean - Posted on February 10th, 2014
I went to Dr. Gean because a friend recommended him. My first visit was a regular cleaning and checkup. At that time, I was told I had 16 cavities! I was a bit shocked as I had only had two cavities my entire life. Silly me; I trusted him because a close friend referred me. Over a year, I had those sixteen fillings. One of them caused my tooth to crack, requiring a crown and a root canal. After a few months, the pain in that root canal tooth never went away. I called Dr. Gean's former office and was told he quit without notice. They would not offer me a refund; just for the new dentist to "try and fix it." No thanks. After more than a year with pain and thousands spent, I now have to go to a specialist and possibly face surgery. Don't go to Dr. Gean.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney E Gean - Posted on February 4th, 2014
I have to agree, Dr, Gene is very likable, but that doesn't make him a good dentist. Ever wonder why he just dissapears. The work he did on me fell out and I now have false teeth!! He left a temporary appliance in my husbands mouth and let him believe it was the permanent one. He has alot of patients looking for him, and I'm really curious why? Village Dental says he just did't show up one day and he never came back. They don' t know where he is. My husband had an appt. With him to finish his work, but can't find him. What kind of Dentist, just keeps running? Enough said!
Where is Dr. Gean?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rodney E Gean - Posted on January 8th, 2014
I love Dr. Gean but twice in the last 10 years he left the practice and by chance I found him a few years ago. Castle would not tell me where he went. Now he has left Village Dental and they won't tell me either. The practices want you to stay irregardless of who the dentist is. I have tried internet searches, insurance and they all come up with the old practices. I really don't want to go to anyone else. If anyone knows where to locate the new practice or his own practice, please post. I know this is a lot of trouble but he is just that good!
Dr. Rodney E Gean Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Rodney E Gean is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Nashville, TN.