Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly D Antholz Ohara
Dr. Kelly D Antholz Ohara, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lincoln, NE. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly D Antholz Ohara has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kelly D Antholz Ohara has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly D Antholz Ohara - Posted on June 3rd, 2017
I've had a great experience going to Lincoln Family Dentistry. The staff is super friendly and accommodating, and the building is clean and bright. As someone with very slight anxiety around dentists, and who also hadn't been in years, I've yet to feel anything but comfortable. Highly recommended.
Dr. Kelly D Antholz Ohara Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHSTAR DENTAL, 5800 N 33rd St, Lincoln, NE
Dr. Kelly D Antholz Ohara is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lincoln, NE.