Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert K Byers Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Robert K Byers Jr has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Robert K Byers Jr has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Robert K Byers Jr yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Robert K Byers Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
Locations & DirectionsROBERT K BYERS JR DDS, 505 South Dr Ste 4, Mountain View, CA
Dr. Robert K Byers Jr is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Mountain View, CA.