Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tuyen D Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Showing 3 of 16
My 14 year old son just had 2 tooth extractions and 3 tooth exposures done by Dr. Nguyen. At our consultation, he explained everything in detail and made sure to speak to my son and not just my husband and me which definitely helped him to feel more comfortable. He is professional, but was able to get my son to laugh a few times which I appreciated so much. It was the same on the day of the surgery when we were all a bit nervous since it was surgery and required anesthesia. He told my son not to be worried and explained what would be happening. I would highly recommend Dr. Nguyen to anyone that needs oral surgery. His staff were also very caring and professional- especially Christine. I have a daughter that needs all 4 wisdom teeth removed- we will be using Dr. Nguyen again without a doubt.
Dr. Nguyen extracted a rear molar. The procedure was virtually painless and expedient. Dr. Nguyen clearly knew his dentistry solidly. If I ever have to have another tooth extraction. Dr. Nguyen is my only choice. If needed, I would travel a long distance to see Dr. Nguyen. Thank you Dr. Nguyen. Dr. Nguyen is an outstanding oral surgeon.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Tuyen D Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO