Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Colin E Williams has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Colin E Williams has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Colin E Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Scion Dental
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Colin E Williams
Colin E Williams, DDS Dr. Williams was born, and grew up, in Guyana, South America where he completed his primary and secondary education. He later enrolled in the University of Havana, Cuba, to study dentistry. He returned to Guyana when his studies were completed and began his career in dentistry with the Guyana Defence Force as its Dental Surgeon. During his tenure with the Force, he treated its members and their immediate families as well as members of the Government .He was also closely involved in dental outreach programs and services conducted by the United States Army in Guyana. Dr. Williams also had a private practice in Guyana and worked as an attending Dentist at the Davis Memorial Hospital in Georgetown. He also served on the Guyana Dental Council, the regulating body for dentistry in Guyana. In 2000, he took up an appointment in the Bahamas as the District Dental Officer for the Isle of Andros where he worked for three and a half years. Thereafter, he moved to the United States and later attended New York University School of Dentistry and subsequently obtained his license to practice dentistry in the state of New York. After completing a General Practice Residency at Peninsula Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY, he then moved to Georgia in 2008. Dr. Williams has a wealth of experience and knowledge in his field having practiced in 4 countries, and his compassion, patience, empathy and understanding is unmatched. He is very well versed in all aspects of general dentistry and his office in Stockbridge counts on the latest technology in dentistry. He is also fluent in Spanish.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Colin E Williams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Harrisburg, PA.