Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kendra S Schaefer
Dr. Kendra S Schaefer, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, WI. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kendra S Schaefer has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Showing 5 of 14
Doesn't listen, thinks she knows everything
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kendra S Schaefer - Posted on September 20th, 2016
Dr. Schaefer and her team far exceeded my expectations...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kendra S Schaefer - Posted on June 19th, 2016
Dr. Schaefer and her team far exceeded my expectations and made sure I was completely satisfied with the end result! I can not recommend Dr. Schaefer and her team highly enough! They were the best! They were all so thoughtful, understanding, friendly, professional and really listened to my concerns about having to have a full upper denture. It was easy to get appointments and any issue with comfort was promptly attended to. Outstanding!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kendra S Schaefer - Posted on March 14th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kendra S Schaefer - Posted on February 10th, 2016
HAD ONGOING PROBLEMS WITH IMPLANTS NOT CONNECTING IN PLACE. WENT BACK SEVERAL TIMES. WROTE A LETTER AND ASKED FOR HER HELP IN FIXING THE PROBLEM -- NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER. RESULTED IN NEEDING SURGERY. NOW BEING ASKED TO PAY $8,500 -- 4,500 TO GET THE IMPLANTS TO STAY IN PLACE. NIGHTMARE - STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS UP
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kendra S Schaefer - Posted on April 12th, 2015
Lower denture with implants NEVER fit. I went back several times. Never corrected properly.
Dr. Schaefer wants every patient to be satisfied with their investment. Please call for an appointment so that we may have the opportunity to review your case and discuss any ongoing issues you may be experiencing.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Kendra S Schaefer
Prosthodontics of Madison, founded by Dr. Kendra Schaefer, is a state-of-the art facility with its own on-site lab. This state of the art lab is headed by our 22+ year experienced Senior Lab Technician from the University of Pennsylvania - another gifted artist of restorative dentistry. Our team of professionals allows you to receive the prompt personal attention you deserve, rather than weeks or even months of appointments with models being shuffled back and forth to lab corporations who aren't personally invested in your complete satisfaction.· To get the results you deserve, it takes someone who trained for years and then honed their skills for years beyond that. Every case is absolutely unique, and we take pride in providing you with the function, beauty and comfort you deserve. You have a choice. Choose the experienced! Dr. Kendra Schaefer is the only dentist in Madison who trained 4 years in dentistry at the Ivy League's University of Pennsylvania (PENN) in Philadelphia, 3 additional years of prosthodontic specialization/certification at the University of Connecticut (UCONN), and a further year of advanced specialization as a fellow in maxillofacial prosthetics at U.C.L.A. Then she spent the next 14 years crafting that training to transform smiles and lives. With Madison's most referred-to and trusted leader in prosthodontics and restorative dentistry, your smile can be stunning with undetectable dental work. Visit us at Prosthodontics of Madison and meet Dr. Schaefer.
Locations & DirectionsPROSTHODONTICS OF MAISON, 4002 Monona Dr, Madison, WI
Dr. Kendra S Schaefer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, WI.