Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shadow J Asgari DDS
I love creating beautiful smiles and making people feel confident and fabulous about themselves! Dr. Shadow is a native of Houston, Texas and moved to the Valley of the Sun in 2002 to begin her practice in orthodontics. She received her Dental and Orthodontic degrees from the prestigious University of Texas Health Science Center, the largest medical center in the world. While studying in the Texas Medical Center, Dr. Shadow had the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best scientific minds on ground-breaking research. She has contributed to the field of orthodontics through several published research projects.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Shadow J Asgari has 2 locations
3336 E Chandler Heights Rd Bldg 2 Ste 111
Gilbert, AZ 85298
4840 E Indian School Rd Ste 107
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Dr. Shadow J Asgari has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Shadow J Asgari has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Shadow J Asgari Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shadow J Asgari is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gilbert, AZ.